Wednesday, April 13, 2011

                                
                                                    THINS THAT I WOULD CHANGE
                                                                                                                                                                       It was a dizzy life,it`s hard to me to change evrythng in 0ne second.If i had a p0wer I want to kill wh0 was destroyed my life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then,.i was thinking.If I do that,I`ll kill my loved ones,am I right?people we hated is jus people that we LOVE.
I was take a decision to forget it.JUS FORGET IT our problems !!that easy right??
thats the thing that i was faced evryday.. thnks my dear~

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^- ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
                                                      KUA G MID VALLEY

semalam skali lg ak g mid after ak bhnti kje sane,nk promote METROhttp://metrojaya.com/ p la tgk sale,hakhakhak!ehm2.balek t0pik snanye nk kua ngn mmbe la! asl la g mid..b0sn nye g sane tp tape la.dh kua ngn mmbe,sume jd bes! ! ! ! !
*tp ak ta ank cite sal uh.nk cite...



HAPPY BUFDAY kAWAN AKU! !

  





ANIS SURAYA! ! !
aku mntak maaf bnyk2 wt salah kt k0..sume salah2 mmbe kt 18.haha! ! ! ! sNyum sLaLU! !  =)

2 comments: